Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NY Fashion Week 2009: Pamella Roland

I have been excited about awards season and have watched the red carpet for shows such as the People's Choice, Critic's Choice, Grammy's, SAG, and the Golden Globes. After watching many red carpet events, I have heard the name "Pamella Roland" pop up from celebs such as Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office, who wore a gray gown with a yellow waistband to the SAG awards) and Halle Berry (who wore a one pink and gray one shoulder gown to the NAACP awards) and was instantly intrigued. I decided to check out her fall collection to see what she is all about. After viewing her collection, I can see why people love Pamella Roland. Her collection showcased basic fall colors such as black and white, and a few pieces were burgandy/maroon. I do wish that she used more color, instead of sticking to the basics of black and white. Also, I liked her dresses more than her separate pieces. Her gowns are very simple, but there is a definite air of sexiness and sophistication. My favorite gown was this stunning black tiered dress and I can see it being worn to an awards show. This one strap, sweetheart neckline, burgandy dress was beautiful as well, but for some reason, it reminds me of Keira Knightly's Vera Wang dress that she wore to the Oscars. Come the Oscars this Sunday, I will be on the lookout for Pamella Roland's gowns! To see her complete collection, click here!

What do you think? Love it? Hate it? or Undecided? Comment below!


PICTURES BY GETTY IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails