Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NY Fashion Week 2009: Diane Von Furstenberg

As usual, Diane Von Furstenberg's collection really impressed me. Her collection featured her famous prints (although I think her print leggings were a tad questionnable) and great use of color. She showed a lot of layering pieces such as long cardigans, and emphasized the waist with the use of belts. Although I would never be brave enough to wear them myself, I was in love with the pompom-like headpieces and the wildly colorful purse that one of her models wore (see first picture below). I thought the colorful plaid blazer (see last picture below) was fabulous and I would definitely wear it come fall. Fall is off to a good start! To see more of DVF's collection, click here.

What do you think? Love it? Hate it? or Undecided? Comment below!



PICTURES BY GETTY IMAGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails