Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Milan Fashion Week Fall 2009: DSquared2

I first heard of identical twins Dean and Dan Caten, the masterminds behind the fashion line DSquared2, five years ago on America's Next Top Model. When I saw the two competing models walking for DSquared2, I was surprised by how much I liked their edgy, punk, and rock style. A girl like Rihanna can pull the DSquared2 style off because she exudes that rock 'n roll vibe. Even though I know I can never master the DSquared2 look, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate what they have contributed! I have always been in love with their designs and even joined the Facebook group to show my dedication for the fashion label. Their Fall 2009 line has lots of layering with pieces such as long cardigans, leather bomber jackets, blazers, and vests. Plaid patterns appeared in accessories such as hats and scarves and in tops as well. I would never think to layer so many pieces at once, but DSquared2 really knows how to style them together to create the ultimate rocker girl. My favorite accessory on the runway? Starbucks coffee that the models carried while strutting down the runway! To view the DSquared2 collection, click here.





[Image source: Getty Images]

2 comments:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails