Sunday, April 5, 2009

What I Want Now: Handbags Galore!

Some people prefer brand named clothing, others shoes, but me--I have always had a love affair with handbags. I have told my mom, grandma, and aunt (who, combined, have so many handbags, they can open up a boutique) to save all their bags so that one day, I can inherit them and build a closet and line them up alphabetically by brand. I know it may sound a bit neurotic, but I really enjoy beautiful things, and to have a collection is a personal fashion dream of mine. Below, I have comprised a list of the top 5 bags that I have been eyeing for quite some time. Some are new this season, while others are old styles or classics. Perhaps one day, I will be able to afford them! A girl can only dream.


Valentino "Rossier" Medium Tote
$1,950


Marc Jacobs "Stam" Swarovski Shoulder Bag
$2,350


Chloe "Paddington" Satchel
$1,720


Balenciaga "Giant City" Bag
$1,695


Chanel "Large Flap" Bag
$2,095

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails