Sunday, May 24, 2009

Looking Chic&Comfortable for Memorial Day!

Memorial Day is all about get-togethers and fun barbeques with family and friends. So, it's important to dress to impress, but also feel comfortable at the same time. I started off with a pair of white skinny jeans from Old Navy (only $20!) and a ruffled top to add that element of femininity. Both tops are from Macys.com and are about $25 each. I love the color of the first top, but like the style of the second one better. Nevertheless, I am digging the concept of ruffles! Finally, I completed the outfit with a pair of Vince Camuto sandals. The color is bright, summery, and definitely makes the outfit pop! Happy Memorial Day everyone!



1 comment:

  1. I really like the black ruffle top - it's great on a gal with a small bust like me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails