Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stack 'Em Up!



I have been obsessing over bangles and I can't seem to get enough of them! Currently, my favorite ones are the enamel bangles (last image below) and I pretty much wear them with anything. However, wearing one does not suffice--I like to stack them up to enhance my outfit by giving it color and pop. Of course, don't overdo it by piling ten on one arm. I like wearing one large bangle on one arm, and stacking three or four of the smaller ones on the other arm. I do like to mix colors, but I usually keep them in the same family. For example, I would pair up the gold bangles together (first image below; disregard the silver one). They are all gold, but the different designs makes it far from boring. The best places to get this arm candy are stores like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, or H&M. Another option are street vendors. They usually have great, unique pieces that are so cheap! My enamel bangles were from a local street vendor in Singapore that were selling 3 for just a mere $10! Don't be afraid to stack them up!








2 comments:

  1. I recognise the gold/red/blue bangle that I complimented you on at Mimi's!! love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and silver enamel bangle!!! So chic! Like a goddess...like a chicgoddess ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails