Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fall 2009 Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Valentino




The black and nude color combination seems like the way to go for this upcoming fall season. I was blown away with the floor length gowns with its ruffles and tiered detailing. However, the rest of the collection didn't really impress me. The knee length dresses weren't very "Valentino" to me and they just seemed so ordinary. I wasn't really feeling the frilly shoes either. Not only were they not very attractive, but the models had a difficult time walking in them as well. This collection made me miss the genius of the retired designer and it would have been nice to see one dress in the signature Valentino red color. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails