Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dark Clothes to Mirror the Dark Weather



The day started out with beautiful, sunny weather, and it quickly turned into dark clouds and even some sprinkles ! I wore an all black and gray ensemble and was wondering if it was summer appropriate, but I felt summery enough in my shorts. You can wear black and dark colors in the summer, just as long as it's not too heavy. I firmly believe in showing skin in one area of your body, so since I showed my legs, I kept the top conservative. I also felt like the neckline of my top was open enough that it didn't make my outfit seem too much like I was in mourning...although I should be mourning this awful weather. I wore my Michael Kors shoes for about three hours today, and the arch of my feet started to hurt, but I'm always willing to sacrifice pain for beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails