Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bananas for Booties

I don't know about you, but I go "bananas" for stylist Rachel Zoe. I recently signed up for The Zoe Report, which is a mini newsletter about fashion and style. In her first letter, Zoe discusses a great transitional piece from summer to fall--the "shootie" (shoe+bootie, or booties in general). I personally love this trend because full on boots aren't very appropriate in the summer heat, so the bootie is the perfect alternative. Below are some of the booties that I'm coveting. Click on images to purchase. To sign up for The Zoe Report, click here!








2 comments:

  1. Those are all so fab! I especially love the black ones with the flowers and the pale pink ones. Now I desperately want to go shoe shopping...sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! Thanks for covering them! If only I could pull off wearing them from class to work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails