Sunday, September 6, 2009

Girl in New York: Part 1

I had an amazing time in NYC and will be on my way back to San Francisco Monday night. Here are some pictures from my weekend here.
  • I wish I could have taken more pictures, but I didn't want to be too touristy, so I didn't take as many as I would have liked
  • The weather was a little hot for my liking. The City was a little dead, since everyone seemed to flock to places like the Hamptons for the last holiday of the summer.
  • Since I've been here about 5 times since 2008, I've done all the touristy things-Statue of Liberty, Serendipity, Magnolia's, MET, Guggenheim, MOMA, etc. This trip was meant for spending time with my boyfriend and to experience good food (food pics will be posted soon)!
  • I have been debating for a year whether I should purchase the Chanel large flap bag. After a tough year (unemployment, applying to over 100 jobs, going on countless interviews, etc), I decided to take the plunge. I know that I can wear it forever, and it will always be a classic. No regrets here!




Night/Day view from my boyfriend's apartment


7th and Fashion!


Macys Herald Sqaure at night.


The Empire State Building from the apartment


Louis Vuitton at Madison Ave. Cool window display that showcased a few handbags throughout the years


Madison Square Park. Wanted to try Shake Shack, but the line was probably 2 hours long. So we sat on a park bench instead.


Cute wrapping!


My proud purchase


Before heading out for the day.
What I wore: Boyfriend button down shirt from Forever 21, Leggings from Forever 21, Red flats from Steve Madden, Belt from Zara, Sunglasses/Purse from Chanel.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you took the plunge! I love the bag..the outfit...the girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails