Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Harper's Bazaar + Twilight = High Fashion Genius



Ok, so I'm going to admit that I love Twilight. Now that is all out in the open, I'm also going to admit that I have read the entire series in a matter of two weeks, and in anticipation of New Moon (which comes out November 20th by the way...), I have even re-read the second book as well. My heart skipped a beat when I saw this high fashion photo shoot of actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in Harper's Bazaar. While Robert is wearing essentially Dior Homme in every shot, Kristen has the luxury of donning Prada, Alexander McQueen, Versace, and Alexander Wang. The backdrop is romantic, and yet exudes a level of sexiness. Kristen's wavy dark hair is so old Hollywood glam and the styling is just pure perfection--now, if only the characters wore high fashion clothing throughout the entire movie--that would be a dream come true!






2 comments:

  1. i am embarrassingly excited for new moon to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. god this is so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails