Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Want This: Reese Witherspoon InStyle Cover Look



Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I have been sick (and still feeling a bit under the weather) and have been out of commission. It's holiday season, and work has been absolutely crazy. It leaves me burnt out and all I want to do is just lay in bed and channel surf all night. I was at a friend's house last week and saw her InStyle magazine with Reese Witherspoon on the cover, looking super cute as usual. I immediately looked for the dress she is wearing, and found that it's the "Sweetheart" gold dress by DKNY. It can be found at Bloomingdales and retails for $345. I definitely would like to wear this soft metallic dress, paired with a boyfriend blazer, to a holiday party. Now, if only I can get my hands on one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails