Friday, November 20, 2009

I Would Walk 500 Miles

Over the past 3 months, I have rededicated myself to going to the gym. I now go 4 times a week and I am feeling good! I can't stand running on a treadmill for an hour straight; I get so restless that I leave after a mere half hour. I soon discovered Zumba, a Latin-inspired dance fitness class, and was instantly hooked. I actually look forward to go to the gym and I guarantee once you go to Zumba you will feel the same way. With Zumba classes, Turbo Kick Boxing class, and some running, it is understandable that my shoes have worn out fast.

Last weekend, I was on a quest to find new shoes. However, nothing really fit my budget, nor the aesthetic that I wanted. It seems that everything that piqued my interest was well over $100--don't you hate it when that happens? For the time being, I have found some bright and colorful shoes that I would totally sport at the gym!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails