Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Musings: Dakota Fanning, Lady Gaga, & Sweatpants, Oh My!

I went to a housewarming party tonight, and although it was quite a trek to get there, I had a great time socializing with co-workers and eating amazing hors d'oeuvres (mini scallops on top of yams, beef short ribs, mini spring rolls, etc). I came home about 9:30pm, found myself with an intense migraine, and promptly went to bed. Here it is, 3:30am and I am wide awake.

Might as well blog, right?

Here are some random musings from the week:

1. I read last week that Dakota Fanning was named as princess of her Homecoming Court. The first thing that crossed my mind was, "she still goes to a regular high school?" It's so nice to see an A-list actress still leading a normal life. She recently was featured in a Teen Vogue photo shoot, and here are some pictures below. I can't believe she is only 15 years old.





2. I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga. She never bores me! While I was getting ready for the party tonight, I found myself repeating the Bad Romance video on You Tube several times (at least 8 times). Around the 3:30 mark she wears the daring Alexander McQueen. She totally works it! They should make babies together. Check it out below:



3. Sweatpants?
I got my new issue of Lucky Magazine in the mail, and I saw something shocking: advocating sweatpants in public! What?! I must say, they look good on the models, but I think I will leave this trend alone. Would you don sweatpants and a blazer?



1 comment:

  1. sweatpants as an outerwear staple could be rather interesting ha! Isn't lady gagas new video awesome - she is ever so slightly mental! and dakota looks stunning in these and i love the pink skirt xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails