Sunday, January 10, 2010

DIY Project: Two is Always Better Than One


image courtesy of glamour.com

I have so many blogs to read everyday, and I admit that this past month has been so busy, that I have fallen behind-ridiculously behind. So I rely on my friends to give me the heads up on cool things that they read and to update me from time to time. My friend was reading Glamour.com and came across this GENIUS idea...and I mean genius....I'm banging my head against the wall and thinking "why didn't I think of that?"

The idea? Layering tights. I mean, we layer our tops, so why not our legs? Fishnets are simply bare for me, and they do not warm me up at all, so simply wear colored tights and layer patterned fishnets over them and voila! Instant glamour.

Some pairings below:
Click on images to see where you can purchase!











1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails