Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Suspense



I was cleaning out my old magazines when I stumbled across this Elle magazine with Victoria Beckham rocking suspenders. I have been indifferent with suspenders, but after working with them during the Levi's photo shoot, I think it breeds such understated sexiness without overdoing it. Not sure if I could pull this look off, but I appreciate it for what it is!


Lauren Conrad


Luella Runway Show


Kiera Knightly


Ashlee Simpson

I think the best way to wear this look is with something really casual. I always associate this look with the "hipster" scene, and would look great with a pair of skinnies and oxfords. I'm also digging the straw fedora, but would avoid over accessorizing. Avoid having the suspender straps from being too tight, or you could even look like a caged animal. Keep the fit relaxed and even a bit slouchy if possible.

Great with:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails