Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day in Wine Country







Sorry, I have been lagging again. I went wine tasting in Sonoma two weekends ago with my old co-workers from Mervyns. We only made it to two wineries, as I am a light weight! Nevertheless, I had a blast sipping on good wine, eating grapes and cheese, and hanging out with good friends. The weather was gorgeous, and I put on this outfit because I wanted an excuse to wear shorts and my gray fedora. I channeled an african safari theme; my friend said it was more Indian Jones--I took it as a compliment!


Fedora: Urban Outfitters
T-Shirt and Long Boyfriend Cardigan: Target
Green Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Madden Girl
Purse: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Chanel


Close-up of the fedora: finally found the perfect one!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun! Lovely pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Fedora is like a unicorn...a myth. You found one!

    Lisa

    @wewear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails