Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Celebrations + San Diego

 So I've kinda been obsessing over the one-shoulder/asymmetrical "thing," but I can't help it. Like I mentioned before, I have always been so skeptical with how I would look in it, but I think it's rather flattering. No, this isn't the same dress as worn here, but it's pretty similar. I should find a more fun color, but what can I say? Black is my color. 

I went to San Diego last weekend to soak up some sun, eat at my favorite joints, and more importantly, to celebrate one of my closest friend's birthday. We layed out by the pool, went shopping, had a delicious dinner in the Gaslamp, and spent the rest of the evening bar hopping. We ended the night with a bang which involved a swimming pool and a 24-hour Burger King drive through. That is where I'm going to leave it :)

Dress + Ring: Forever 21
Shoes: Vince Camuto as shown here

 
Pile of shoes...mix of Seychelles, Coach, and Vince Camuto

We've known each other since we were 10 years old
I hope you had a fabulous birthday, B! xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails