Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm on a Boat, Bitch!


My first pair!

Summer Love #3: Boat shoes. I am a preppy girl at heart and I think these are absolutely adorable. Big Pony Ralph Lauren polo shirt, shorts, boat shoes = perfect East Coast attire. I can picture myself on a yacht right now. I was shopping online at Zappos and spotted all these patent leather Sperry top-siders and fell in love: orange, lavender, and yellow, oh my! I was about to purchase a pair when my Director at work reminded me that Levi's made their own version of boat shoes. I called my contact and got a navy pair over-nighted to me and they were on my feet the next day. These will definitely be a summer staple!


A plethora of Sperry's





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails