Saturday, November 20, 2010

Polyvore and Bloggers





I had the pleasure of going to a blogger meetup hosted by Polyvore at The Box in San Francisco on Thursday night. The food, ambiance, and people that I met made for the perfect evening. We heard from Jess Lee, the VP of Brand Marketing, about how the company started and the direction that it is headed towards. I also watched a mini demonstration on new Polyvore features and learned a few useful tricks and tips. Needless to say, I will definitely be incorporating more Polyvore into The Stylista Diaries. Special thank you to Polyvore for hosting the event, and to Jonathan Koshi for event pictures. I had a fabulous time!

Amazing food

Sprinkles Cupcakes


My good friend Ashleigh and I


Ashleigh, Me, and Anh from 9 to 5 chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails