Thursday, March 31, 2011

5 Spring Essentials

The weather has been sunny and warm this week, which is a nice departure from rainy and dreary. I found myself in a sweater today and was perspiring as I was walking to my car. I guess I have to start getting used to this Spring season. Things I'm looking forward to? Shorts, wedges, sheer tops, dresses without tights, and bright accessories. Here are the top 5 things I'm currently loving for Spring: scalloped shorts, floral tops, coral handbag, gold Sperry topsiders, and a colorful Egyptian cuff. All, great pieces for Spring!

Pleione blouse
$58 - nordstrom.com

TopShop blue short short
$70 - topshop.com

Sperry leather shoes
$85 - nordstrom.com

Botkier handbag
$417 - couture.zappos.com

House of Harlow 1960 tribal jewelry
$220 - shopthetrendboutique.com

1 comment:

  1. Just picked up a pair of the top siders at Nords! The gold is def a must have for spring . . perfect amount of flash, but still goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails