Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Apartment a la California

I decided to play around with my camera (by the way, it's a Canon Powershot SX30 IS) and took some random shots of my apartment. I'm currently reading the manual, and have only made it to page 21 out of 196. I still have a long ways to go. Even though we've lived in our apartment for almost four months, we still haven't finished decorating it. It's all a working progress for now. Currently, we're in search of a shelf for the living room, a bench for the foyer, and some rugs to help mask the sound that my 4 inch heels make in the morning as I get ready for work. Sorry neighbors! Welcome to our humble abode...


Love my Vanity Fair--first step? Trying to fix the date on that darn thing!




My fashion books + a Burger Bar book from Hubert Keller



some art I got from a street vendor in NYC



One of my favorite images



coat hanger



sparse entrance table--but not for long!



part of the living  room



flowers sent to my work :)



orchid



jewelry area



clock from Cost Plus



reminders to be appreciative



pink + yellow



clearly I love black + white



jewelry bowl



items on my nightstand



Make-up area + jonathan adler calendar + growing fashion wall (it's not crooked I swear!) 


4 comments:

  1. I knew u were bougie! I want Jon Adler stuff! LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have the calendar--not the furniture! But I do love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOOOOOOVE your apartment!!!! i want it! lets trade! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are more pics to come...i just decorated it more last night :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails