Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Current Obsession: Home Decor Edition


My mom has always been obsessed with home decor and I remember vowing when I was younger that I would never be into furniture. I recently moved into an apartment and I have a newfound appreciation for decorating. My room currently consists of rich dark wood furniture pieces with accents of teal, and I'm already bored of it. I was looking on some of my favorite websites such as Z Gallerie, Jonathan Adler, and Anthropologie, and these are some of the things I'm currently coveting. The top item on my list? A borghese mirrored nightstand.


various sized ceramic accents
blinged out spheres
candles galore
fun, patterened chair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails