Thursday, March 24, 2011

Daily Regimen

Makeout Routine


Let's be frank--I am not a fan of caked-on, hot tranny mess makeup. Not only does it make you look older, but don't you want to look somewhat the same when you're unmasked? Needless to say, I like to keep it as effortless and natural as possible. Here is my daily makeup routine (and believe it or not, it only takes me 10 minutes every morning):

For the Face:
I discovered Armani foundation a few weeks back and it feels amazing. Every time I wear it, my mom thinks I've been airbrushed; and my skin isn't that great! I put some concealer, dab some MAC powder, apply a few dots of High Beam, and finish it off with some Coralista powder.

For the Eyes:
I first use some concealer around the eyes, just to brighten them up, dab some MAC eye primer, then dust some Dior eyeshadow. I like light browns, and pinks for everyday use. I use Revlon liquid liner along the top of my eyelashes and L'Oreal liquid eye pencil on the bottom lashes. This L'Oreal liquid pencil gets an A+ in my book. Not only is it inexpensive, but it doesn't smudge! I finish my eyes off with some BadGal mascara. 

For the Lips:
I usually just put on some Rosebud, and use NARS "Misbehave." Since it's a shimmery with hints of red, I do a quick sweep and smack my lips against my hand to get some of the color off. 

Viola! Now I'm ready for the day!

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails