Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chambray Heaven

Since I work for a jean company, I am surrounded by denim. With summer just around the corner, a great alternative to heavy, thick jeans is chambray. This lightweight material is perfect for the warm weather, and won't make you feel too hot in the summer months. I've been talking about chambray in several of my posts, and I am still its #1 fan. I was browsing the Levi store today during my lunch break and wanted everything, especially this adorable Levi's® by Opening Ceremony dress. However, I can't quite justify spending $275 on a casual dress (even with my discount). I've been spreading the chambray word around and slowly starting to get some converts! And I promise that if you wear a chambray top with jeans, you won't look like you belong in a cowboy western. Stay tuned for a post where I style chambray in different ways.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails