Friday, April 8, 2011

Scarves and Stripes

My friend and I were lounging around my apartment and decided to play photographer. We mainly tried to get these artsy-fartsy blurry effect shots, but that was a no-go. Needless to say, I still have to figure out all the features my camera has to offer, but this will do for now. Below is the outfit I wore to work, and I wished I switched to a lightweight scarf. I overestimated the nice, warm weather-so I switched to my favorite Levi's scarf below for some picture options. I love the light pink and blue weaving, and those tassels make it that much more interesting.

red plaid Burberry scarf

Favorite ring, favorite watch

J.Crew necklace for only $9.99!

My favorite Levi's scarf below



5 inch Stuart Weitzmans

lounging around



             How to put on a scarf...in 4 easy steps!


3 comments:

  1. so bougie! please help me find a cool "man" scarf! #holler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person to ask me about men's scarves..I will look into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so fashionable,,,, great...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails