Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fillmore

It was yet again, another rainy, cold day in San Francisco and it got me wondering, "Will this rain ever stop!?" Nevertheless, I can't complain when I have an excuse to wear my Hunter boots. They are so comfortable and it gives me a nice break from heels. I went to dinner on Fillmore Street last night in Pacific Heights. I had some time beforehand, and we did a quick outfit post courtesy of my friend's boyfriend, who is a very patient photographer.  Nothing beats good food and good company--it definitely makes the work week go by faster. Happy Hump Day!

Jacket: Levi's
Top: Forever 21
Necklaces: Maya Brenner, J.Crew, Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Forever 21
Socks: Levi's
Rainboots: Hunter
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Ring: Boutique in the Marina
Bracelet: Piperlime
Watch: Michael Kors










1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails