Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Options Part 3

I bought this dress from JCrew.com and although the color of the dress isn't as electric as it appears online (it's actually more of a bit muted teal), I think I'm going to keep it. I love the strapless, sweetheart neckline and the simple structure of the dress. Since this is an outdoor wedding on the East Coast in August, I think the dress will be perfect for the late summer season. Now, all I need are the right accessories to go with it, and I'll be set. Below is how I would style this number:

wedding option #3

J Crew wedding party dress
$155 - jcrew.com

Christian Louboutin silver peep toe pumps
550 GBP - matchesfashion.com

Nancy Gonzalez crocodile handbag
865 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Ben Amun emerald necklace
$455 - ben-amun.com

A V Max gold plated bangle
$60 - lespommettes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails