Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ring a Ding Ding

The one thing that comes with blogging is shopping, and it's truly my vice. I can't help but browse hundreds of products and be drawn to at least some of them! While searching for the perfect cocktail ring (as I don't have enough already), I remembered that I have wanted this YSL ring for almost a year now (1st row, 2nd image below). However, I don't think I can take the plunge and fork over $250 when I have 4 trips in 4 weeks! For now, this will purchase will have be on hold, but it will be on my pretty little finger very soon! I'm also currently loving multi-colored stacked rings and finding the perfect piece in the perfect price range has been a bit of a challenge for me. Of course, everything that I covet is over $200. In the meantime, enjoy a few of my favorite rings (note the Oprah reference) and have a happy Thursday!

few of my favorite rings

Aamaya by priyanka topaz ring
$259 - my-wardrobe.com

Yves Saint Laurent glass ring
115 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Rachel Leigh cocktail ring
$100 - maxandchloe.com

Isharya handcrafted ring
94 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

Kenneth Jay Lane stone ring
79 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

Kenneth Jay Lane black ring
74 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

Ariella Collection stone ring
$58 - nordstrom.com

$22 - lorisshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails