Friday, July 15, 2011

Camel

Tank: DVF
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklaces: J.Crew & Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Levi's
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman

I was inspired by the Michael Kors Fall 2010 line (yes, I know we're traveling back a season), and have been craving camel colored clothing. I found this blazer at Forever 21 for only $27.80 (buy it here!). It's not super structured, but rather loose, and gives it an androgynous feel. It's probably my new favorite item of the moment and I take great pride in finding something that I love, yet is so affordable! I wore this outfit to a ShopTalk event, celebrating the remodel of the Ross store on Market in San Francisco with my friend, and fellow blogger, Anh from 9to5 Chic! I had a great time, and it was a pleasure meeting new bloggers. Happy Friday everyone!



1 comment:

  1. LOOOVEEE this outfit... I would so wear the preppy chic look you do so well!!! Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails