Monday, August 8, 2011

Closet Freak


With my newfound love for decorating and having the urge to redecorate my room here, it was only fitting that I tackled my closet and drawers over the weekend. Not only did I make so much more room for my clothes, but I also packed up a boxful of shoes, and five paperbags worth of clothing that I haven't worn in the last 9 months, or completely forgot that I owned. Now, I need to find some extra shelf to display all my lovely handbags that I just acquired. The mix includes vintage Louis Vuitton from my mother--2 cross body bags, a trunk, and a duffle bag--and some Dior and Prada. Right now, they're tucked away in a bin under my bed waiting to be showcased. The hunt continues...meanwhile, below are some oh-so-amazing closets that I am currently craving.

Sadly, I do not have pictures because I broke my camera (pathetic, I know), and have sent it to the repair shop. Needless to say, there might be some grainy cell phone pictures on this blog in the coming month



1 comment:

  1. Drooling over closet #2 with the chandelier! Hopefully (someday soon) I will have one similar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails