Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Glitter Style: Napa

wine tasting




I was catching up on all my blogs this morning, and saw posts from Alicia, Meghan, and The Glitter Guide on ways to incorporate some glitter into your style. We took a rather impromptu trip to Napa the other day (a much needed reward after we completed our first half marathon!) and I while dressing myself, I realized I was gravitating towards my sparkly J.Crew tank seen here and pairing it with my black faux suede shorts. I know Napa is usually about cutesy dresses and floral patterns, but why not? With my BCBG ghost ring, red Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, and blinged out Michael Kors watch, I was set to hit up 4 wineries in glittery style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails