Friday, August 19, 2011

White + Blue

Tank: Vendor Sample
Jacket + Belt: Zara
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Elizabeth and James
Earrings: Heritage Row

I've had this jacket for so many years, and it's definitely one of my favorites. The pictures simply don't do it justice. I love the broad, exaggerated collar, and the slightly puffy sleeves with slit detailing on the sides. I departed from my go-to Nordstrom studs, and went with my electric blue earrings from Heritage Row. I'm always so hesitant on dangly earrings since I've cut my hair short, but I had to buy these when I saw them on display. They look even more incredible in the sunlight, and it seems to change colors depending on movement. I am off to Vegas (I know, again) for the Magic Tradeshow on Sunday. It'll be a schmattering of vendor parties, business dinners, and Levi's talk all week. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails