Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winterfresh

Minty Fresh


I'm usually not very adventurous when it comes to nail color; I usually stick to grays, reds, and the occasional pinks and corals. A trip to Target and a stop at the Essie nail polish display had me picking up "Turquoise and Caicos" this past weekend. This is definitely a new favorite and got me thinking about how much I have been craving turquoise, mint, and light greens. I recently wore a draped knit jersey Alice and Olivia dress in green and I received so many compliments on its bright hue. Green, along with coral/orange, has been my new favorite color of the season. I will definitely be incorporating more color into my drab gray, black, and cream wardrobe.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet and the clutch... some of this stuff is really affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we've been going through the same revolution... I am loving greens, teals and acid greens... just got a new cashmere sweater in that hue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails