Friday, October 7, 2011

Red Bricks


I decided to go all out Levi's and don the uniform around the Home Office. I have been on the lookout for the perfect shade of red pants, and these fit the mold. They are pinkish red and go perfect with the relaxed chambray shirt I've worn several times, including here. To add touches of my personal style, I put on a bib necklace, oversized rings, and I was ready to tackle Thursday. Can't wait for the weekend to begin! My bestie is visiting and we're going to paint San Francisco red (like my pants...no pun intended)!



Top + Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Macy's
Necklace: Ambiance
Rings: BCBG and gift from Mom

6 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit and the jewelry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace and the rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are a perfect powder red. Great touch with the added necklace around the collar!

    xox,

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute necklace! Chambray and pink is a great color combination.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute jewelry. love your pants also.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails