Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I wanted to stray away from adding posts until my new blog redesign was complete. For the past month, I have been working with Danielle Moss, whose services I sought out when I was getting a little tired of my amateur blog template. Long gone are the days where I had to google html codes and figure out how to implement miscellaneous add-ons. For your reference, my social media buttons are now on the top right hand side of my blog. There is also a navigation bar right underneath my new banner, where you can find out my daily reads as well as find me in other social media outlets such as pinterest and chictopia. I am so excited for these new changes and hope you enjoy them too!

Love,
Victoria

1 comment:

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails