Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fear


I have always been a bit naive, and always had that sense of "it would never happen to me." Since I live in a nicer area of San Francisco, I let my guard down. I parked in a parking garage for less than an hour and upon my return, my window was smashed and the contents inside my car were stolen which included my beautiful Michael Kors watch and camera that I have used for this blog. In the end, they are all just physical things, but I have a strong sense of attachment to these items as they have significant sentiment to me. I feel incredibly vulnerable and scared, but I know it will all be ok eventually. Has anything like this ever happened to you? How did you overcome it? What are your fears?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails