Monday, April 2, 2012

Printed





Dress: Gifted/ Shoes: DV Dolce Vita/ Necklace: From Hawaii/ Bracelets: J.Crew/ Watch: Michael Kors

My apologies for the lack of posts last week, as I had to adjust back to life after my vacation. It was fairly chilly, but clearly I was still in a Hawaiian mindset by how I dressed this past weekend. My aunt gave me this maxi dress from Indonesia, and the best part of it (aside from the awesome print) is that there is no need to hem it! This is a very big deal for someone of my stature. 

Over the weekend, I had three great meals in the City (Park Tavern, The House, and Frances), caught up on some tv, got a haircut, did some shopping, and resumed my boxing routine. Now, back to the daily grind!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress and that red handbag! Gorgeous

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to San Francisco so many times and I just NEVER make it out there!! aghhh I have to go!

    xx-Luce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails