Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coveting

phillip lim pashli bag



After reading several posts on Cheetah is the New Black (pictured above), I can't stop thinking about the Phillip Lim Pashli bag. I have been hesitant as the full sized one looks a bit big for my tiny stature, but when they came out with the mini version (which is on pre-order), I have reconsidered making it mine! The mini satchel would be perfect for weekends where I simply don't feel like carrying "stuff" around. Sometimes all you need is your wallet, some lipgloss, and your phone.

1 comment:

  1. I think this bag is pretty amazing! I love the full-size in spite of my petite size, but also love the mini!

    Lindsey
    http://poshandpoised.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails