Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer


Top: J.Crew/ Jeans: Nordstrom/ Shoes: Zara/ Bracelets: J.Crew

I was on vacation in Colorado and didn't have an access to a computer until I returned. There weren't many outfit posts I could have done, considering I was in shorts and a tee for the entire trip (with my hair tied back, mind you), but I did take lots of beautiful scenic shots. Although it was nice to be unplugged for a while and to not care as to what outfit I would be wearing on a daily basis, I am glad to be back in my heels. On our way back to the airport we stopped by a J.Crew where I went a little crazy over their additional 30% off sale. There is never a time I come out of a J.Crew empty handed. Stay tuned for pictures from my trip!

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!! Really cute! -Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same blouse in purple! The yellow looks so good on you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!

xoxo,
Victoria

Related Posts with Thumbnails